Thursday, August 20, 2009

Winding down...

I found a few more pictures from our trip this summer to share with you.
The first is of my husband at a quaint little restaurant in Gdansk. I really love this photo because it releases such a happy memory when I look at it...we were relaxed and soaking in everything at that moment (plus I happen to think he looks rather hot here ;).

Here, the boys are looking out the windows of the ferry we took to cross over from Denmark to Germany. They were incredibly excited to see all the seagulls and water. :)

This photo was taken in Lithuania outside of our room at a bed and breakfast. The sky was stunning....you can tell the camera is dying, but still it captures the light of the sunset very well.

The good news is that it turns out our camera's defect was not an isolated case. Canon fixed the problem for free and it was returned to us today fully healed. I now have a right and left hand in photography....I will introduce you to both in the near future.

I want to share, again, what I am listening to right now...you know, I am always listening to something ;) If you have ever heard Loreena McKennitt's music, you will understand when I say her music is absolutely ethereal. One of my all time favorite song's from her is Dante's Prayer from this album:

Generally, when I am wanting to relax or decompress I will listen to her. It works....like a charm. Really.....I can not imagine that there are very many people who would not be completely moved by her music.



why is it that I never seem to get to bed on time..............until tomorrow! ;)

No comments: