Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poppy and Silver


My group for listing today is a little bit smaller than usual. I didn't mention yesterday that I was kind of dragging all morning so I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted. There was supposed to be another pair of humongous earrings that I made in this batch but I want to tweak them a bit before listing. They are an experimental pair...I'll finish them tomorrow.

I also mentioned my maker's mark came in...below is a picture.


You can see what it looks like on the back of this necklace.

I am very happy that all my work from now on will have my signature. I think it's important!

One other thing before I get off to go list: I got a super sweet 'convo' from another Etsian who chose my curated treasury as one of their 'Treasury Tuesday's Elite Eight' list. The other treasuries they have listed are all so incredibly beautiful...it's nice to see mine along with the other's. Hopefully the pieces I chose got some added traffic from this feature :)

Be back tomorrow...

No comments: