Friday, October 23, 2009

Rings and Update

Here are some close-up pictures of the rings I made over the last few days. They are not in the shop yet. I can make more of the first two because I have more of each cabochon, but the last one is an OOAK (one of a kind) ring.

Petite Botswana Agate ring

I'll be making this one in different shades of amber...I like the simple design. I am also going to make myself one next week too!

Dark Cherry Amber ring

Brazilian Agate ring

I really love rings and it seems like they are what most of my customers are drawn to as well. I sell them more than earrings or necklaces, which is funny because the silversmith I learned my craft from, specifically told me that rings were not big sellers. Although now that I have just started selling at fairs I have noticed that earrings are what draws the most interest at my booth. Interesting......:)

Tonight is a short post because I have to pack all of my jewelry and supplies for tomorrow's Christmas fair that I am participating in down in Denver. I will have an abbreviated list of items for sale in my shop tomorrow, just like I have done in the past. In the morning I will make the changes and add a shop announcement.

I'll be back on Sunday with details and pictures....


Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Cathi said...

Beautiful!

Splendid Willow said...

The 2 rings are WONDERFUL! I might just need to do some x-mas shopping soon - for myself! You are so talented. Happy week! OX Monika

http://www.splendidwillow.com

blue hour designs said...

Thank you both!! :)

Monika, I need to get over to your site....I haven't perused my favorite style sites and blogs in awhile :(