Thursday, October 22, 2009

Amala

Almost a week ago I came across a flickr group called Finding Beauty in the Pure and Simple via Mrs. French's flickr page. The group belongs to Amala, a skincare line that uses sustainable, organic ingredients. I joined the group and added a few of my own pics....the group is intended for sharing photos of beauty that we see in the pure and simple, according to their words.

So I added a couple of pictures from around the house that I have shared on this blog. Well, what do you know, the next day I have a message from Amala telling me that they used my pumpkin picture in their blog!


How neat is that? They included a link to my etsy shop in the post and they are also sending me an 'Amala surprise' for using my picture!


As it happens, Bliss is also having an Amala giveaway that you can check out here. So, I am very excited to try my 'gift' and I definitely want to order something soon. :) I spent some time perusing their website this afternoon reading about their products and process for making them.

By the way, I used to have a link to my flickr page here on the blog and I need to bring it back soon. For now, you can access it by clicking here.


Okay, I'll be back tomorrow with some new rings.......bye!

No comments: