Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall and Fog

It was a very foggy morning...

As I was taking my wee one to school this morning I snapped a few photos of this dark and dream-like morning...

And then the light began to shine through and...

I found this beautiful country road. I would love to live down a road like this.
I have a split personality when it comes to living though.....I would love to live in the heart of a bustling city like Copenhagen, Barcelona, New York, etc., where I wouldn't need a car, just a bike. Where I could walk a few hundred yards to my favorite cafe, florist, bookstore, restaurant and pub. Yet....I also love, with just as much enthusiasm, a quiet cabin in the woods or in a small town where life is about the natural environment.
Okay...........I've decided. I want both!! ;) a girl can dream!

Later, I took a walk with my youngest to our park and we noticed that since our little snow weekend many of the leaves had left their roost and were now scattered along the ground. We crunched around and shuffled a bit in them.....nothing like walking with a child to make you stop. And look.....
It was a nice day :)


goodnight!

2 comments:

Splendid Willow said...

And this is where you live!??!! It is absolutely beautiful!! You have it all girl! Glad you are all feeling better. OX Monika.

blue hour designs said...

I do have to admit that I LOVE where I live :)
Best decision we ever made to move here last year!