Friday, November 27, 2009

Sale

These rings will be re-entering my shop this morning.
I am going to post some pictures later of my Thanksgiving holiday, but today's post will be short and sweet. The sale I am having starts today on Black Friday and ends on Cyber Monday.
The details:
- All jewelry orders in my shop are 15% off (refund through paypal)
- All jewelry orders over $100 USD are 20% off (refund through paypal)
- Plus, free domestic shipping & $2.00 International shipping
- This sale does not include gift certificates
- This sale can not be combined with any other sales, promotions or coupons
- The orders from this sale will ship out December 1st - 5th.

I am off to my shop to change the announcement there and to re-open the rest of my listings.

See you later in the weekend! :)

No comments: