Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shop update

I added this:


this:



and this to my shop just now.

If you'd like to mosey on over to take a look just click on the picture and it will take you to the corresponding listing. These are some of the pieces I made for the Louisville fair that needed to make its way into my shop.

Today was a nice day....I delivered a custom order ring to a lovely individual and we had a fantastic conversation over a large cup of coffee. It was great to get out for a bit (okay I admit it....it was 2 hours! ;) and get out into the world. One thing about working for myself is that I am turning into a bit of a hermit.

So I'm hoping to get one or two more pieces up tomorrow, but we shall see....I have my little monkeys tomorrow and they command lots 'o attention!


I'm off............

No comments: