Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Returning to routine...

So the fair is over and I had a lot of great experiences and I learned a lot of invaluable information. I also strongly believe in concentrating on the positives in a situation and moving forward with that. I met some wonderful people and other vendors who were kind enough to share their own experiences as well as the names of other fairs that they felt I would do well at. It was nice to get that feeling of comradery.

Here are the last of my pictures from the fair:





And one shot of some additional pieces that will go up over the next couple of days:

I'll see you tomorrow. ;)

2 comments:

liz r. said...

Your display looks great and the weather seems to have beautiful. Glad you met lots of nice people!

blue hour designs said...

Thank you Liz!
The weather was a bit on the hot side though.....it didn't help that the first day I wore jeans and a thick shirt, expecting cooler weather!!
not smart ;)