Monday, August 1, 2011

See The Sun...

Our sale is over.
And it was a wonderfully busy one.


It will take me a few more days for things to go back to normal.
I have, however, been enjoying my time outside the studio these past few weeks.
Immensely.





I have been seriously soaking in this season and it's hard to believe that August has arrived.



Have I mentioned that picnics are one of my favorite summer pasttimes?
And live music.


(lusting over that bike)






And I try to combine both as much as possible!


My future breakdancer :)



I'm not quite ready for it to end.
                                                                                                                                            School starts in two weeks.

But, in all honesty, once the feel of fall hits the air I am eager and ready for that change.




Just not yet ;)




No comments: