Thursday, August 4, 2011

breakfast



I had this yumminess this morning.
Banana bread courtesy of my Mom. It was dee-licious!                                                         

                                                                                                                                And no I didn't eat the whole thing ;)




Also, this morning I received this news:



Honestly, this kind of thing gives me little butterflies. It is super sweet and an incredibly nice feeling for my work, our shop, to get attention. Always. It most definitely makes our day.


 :)


Share |

3 comments:

slyvvia said...

I love banana breads. Delicious breakfast :D

steph anne said...

I adore your blog!!! I just came across your blog from the Flickr group for the August Break challenge. P.S. I love banana bread! I think I'll go make some since I have some ripe bananas, perfect timing!

blue hour designs said...

Sylvvia - It was hard for me not to gobble the whole thing up :)

Steph Anne - Thank you!! Welcome to my little corner of the interweb :)