Monday, August 8, 2011

Chicago - Flora and Fauna

We came to Chicago to visit a close friend of Norbert's.
Another best friend of his, living in Copenhagen, was there as well (his trip was a surprise to me...I found this out the moment I saw his incredibly tall frame when we walked out of the airport.
I let out a very loud laugh as soon as I saw him. It was a wonderful surprise :)

The weekend played out into a whirlwind of one great conversation after another. Throw in some amazing food and sight-seeing and that nearly sums up our trip.

The following images are of the flora and fauna that held me completely mesmerized in the heart of Chicago.












There will be more tomorrow....


goodnight

Share |

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sweet surprise and lovely photos...

{You have seen all my faves I think...Next time you head to a concert let me know! ;) }

xo

Casa Très Chic said...

Hi, first time on your beautiful blog.
These images are stunning, thanks for sharing.
Chicago is on my list of places to go next year.
Hugs from Brasil
Tereza

blue hour designs said...

Andrea - I love your profile photo! What gorgeous hair you have :)

I've been in a concert drought lately...needs to be corrected!

Tereza - Hello and welcome!! I had never spent time in Chicago until now and I absolutely loved it :)