Friday, October 21, 2011

new work

Here we go :)


Love, love, love this design! You'll see it popping out more.....keep scrolling down :)



14k solid Gold Simple Classic Circle necklace






Squares - bitty style




Nest earrings











Swirls and Flourish
Bringing this one back!


Embellishing this one now....and I think it looks much better.






Leaf earrings - now in 14k gold!


Egyptian cuff - wider version










I promised I'd make more turquoise rings this time and I most definitely did. Six to be exact!


Shop update will start first thing Monday morning!!


Okay, I need to go get my weekend on....Norbert and I have a date!


Happy Friday :)

Share |

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend!

blue hour designs said...

Thank you so much Cathi!!

Julie said...

stunning! your work is simply amazing!!!

blue hour designs said...

Thank you, Julie!!