Thursday, November 11, 2010

winter touchdown


This is the view outside my kitchen window.


And on my front porch....




The view from above.


Checking out the rabbit tracks with my little midget.

Winter has touched down. Finally :)
Actually I've loved this fall season immensely. The snow has arrived at the perfect time.
No sooner.
No later.
For my taste anyway!

Today has been a day of remembrance.
On so many levels,
 for so many people.

I'm off to hug and be hugged by three pairs of hands that completely hold my heart.

goodnight :)



Share |

2 comments:

Monica said...

What a beautiful sight!

Now that we've moved to VA it'll be a while until we see snow I think. It's going to be in the 60's today so I think a day at the park is ahead of us :)

blue hour designs said...

That's the kind of wonderful weather we had up until last week! Enjoy :)