Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Fruits of my Labor


I'm starting out with the one that I love just that much more.
It is already gone.... :)








These are new favorites for sure.
They are so comfortable and eye-catching.











This is the bulk of my new work that just went up into our Etsy and website shops over the last few days.
I worked really, really hard to get all of this listed and when I finally finished yesterday I slipped away from the boys and laid my head down on the couch. And I was out.

It is so gratifying for me to get my work listed and then put out into the world.
I am sure this is a universal feeling for anyone who puts so much of themselves into something.
(It doesn't just pertain to art.)
So I've been breathing a bit deeper since and I'm feeling release.

I'll be working on filling orders for the next few days in between getting my house ready for visitors.
My parents are coming to stay with us for two weeks beginning on Friday and we are sooooo ready for them to get here. They are the absolute best at swooping in and taking care of us :)

Time to head out into the sunshine and play....

Share |

3 comments:

Nicava Designs said...

Your pieces are absolutely beautiful! I love the yellow amber ring - it's a little burst of sunshine for your finger :)

Two B's said...

Um...someone has been VERY busy!
Beautiful!!!

blue hour designs said...

Thank you both!! :)