Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend wrap-up

(my mom and I)

Our little trip just flew by in a flash. We had a lot of fun while there, though.
The driving....not so much (the boys were really cranky when we got in last night :(

(Norbert....staring me down ;)

We mainly hung out at my sister and brother-in-law's house as well as his restaurant.


The birthday boy got a serenade from a local performer...and he kept a poker-face the whole time!
He wasn't sure what to make of all the racket I guess.


I can't say that I got a lot of rest....don't you just love coming back from 'vacations' (even mini ones) exhausted! I foresee a lot of early nights in my near future.............

- Alysia :)

p.s. I have a huge load of work this week, so I am going to postpone my 'shop update' for next Monday.

2 comments:

Charlotta Ward said...

Hello - so long since I visited.
Lovely photos. So nice to see parts of your family. Your mother is as beautiful as you are.

Hope you are well.
Looking forward to catching up on your posts.

xx Charlotta

blue hour designs said...

Thank you Charlotta :)

I need to catch up with you as well....I tend to sit down and spend an hour, every once in awhile, soaking all that beauty from your blog in!!