Friday, April 16, 2010

If only I had more time in my day....


I would do this so much more.....


How do you all get everything done?? I'm struggling with this.....having two little ones, a husband and a business, while also trying to fit in some little time for me isn't quite balancing out so well. Currently, my energy ratio looks like this:
50% to the boys
45% to the business
3% to Mr. Melnikov (so sad I know!)
&
2% for me!! (pathetic!!!!)

Okay, I admit....some of these numbers are a bit skewed, but really being a parent is such a full time job. Is it horrible of me to say that as much as I love that we are the center of their world, I am also really looking forward to their increasing independence??

It's a good thing they're cute!!! and even cuter when they are quiet in their beds ;)


Have a great weekend! I'm off to bed with a cup of chamomile and a stack of magazines :)


No comments: