Monday, April 19, 2010

Cookies. Coffee. Baubles.


Heehee....this was my afternoon snack today. Those animal crackers are seriously delicious....for being store-bought cookies, that is. 

I foresee another late night. I am barely formatting pictures right now and it's 7 p.m. Hmmmm.....my Monday postings have been getting really late.  I even cheated with dinner because I didn't want to take the time to make a full out meal. Instead we are eating yogurt and granola (breakfast for dinner...mmmmmmm).

Okay I need to get my butt in gear and get this fresh batch listed.



Tomorrow it's more gardening, some spring cleaning all while trying to keep the boys from re-tearing up everything!
(how exciting am I ?? ;)

EDIT: Okay, one day I'll get this all done on time....I'm exhausted. It just totally hit me and I am crashing. New work tomorrow!

No comments: