Saturday, May 14, 2011

Visiting



We have had a house FULL the last few days.
As I mentioned last week, my parents have moved here to Colorado from their home in New Mexico and my sister, her husband, and my brother, and his wife, helped them with their move.

I had a few minutes today to pop in and share a few pictures...


I love having my family here.


I'm scheming on ways to get the rest of them to move here as well!



And on an important sidenote, Norbert and I have been incredibly flattered and thrilled with the response to our
 Quit Your Day Job article for Etsy. The response has been absolutely wonderful. I can't tell you how much it means to us to have so many people take the time to send such uplifing comments and emails.
Thank you SO MUCH!!!



Now, time for happy hour on Pearl Street with mi familia.....see you soon!



Share |

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

So happy for you with your interview and with your parents' move. It dawned on my that the photo of your family probably includes more people than my entire family! How nice to have more.

Monica said...

How fun to have your parents so close! Looks like wonderful spring weather there :)

blue hour designs said...

Dorothy - Thank you! I don't know what it is about those Latin families, we're always kind of big ;)

Monica - We're loving having them here!!!