Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spring in the Wintertime

I had some company while taking pictures this morning.


A quick capture of a coffee guzzling husband while I am adjusting my camera.


And then there they are:


My Spring filled tray of work.

After the stones were set and the beads wrapped I realized that I had a color theme.
There is so much vibrancy here.
It was subconscious, but obviously I have spring on my mind!

All 21 pieces are going up in our shops right after lunch.
See you soon.


p.s.  If you are new here, I always post each piece in my facebook page immediately after it's listing.
You can follow along here. :)

2 comments:

Monica said...

So bright and vibrant! I'm getting one of those...I don't know which one, but one of them already has my name on it ;)

beansi said...

Love that cuff!