Thursday, January 20, 2011

morning commute

It took me an hour to get my monkey to school today.
We had a fresh blanket of snow yesterday and the roads were particularly icy.


It was so slow that many times I was just sitting and if I wasn't sitting I was going a whopping 10 miles an hour.
The funny thing is that I wasn't irritated or get an uncontrollable urge to scream in frustration.


Because it was beautiful out.


I live in such a gorgeous area.
I have the best of both worlds here. Urban and rural.

That satisifies the gemini in me!


After dropping off my eldest, the little monkey and I had a breakfast date..


..at one of our favorite places :)



On an important side note, I wanted to give you a heads up that my shop update will be at the beginning of next week.
I'll post pictures here first. It'll be a long post because I have quite a lot of new pieces!
Over the weekend, I'll hopefully have a more specific timeframe to give you.

Now off to put furniture in our newly finished living room!



Share |

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful photos...
His favourite place is mine too! I love that books are still so popular with children...
Looking forward to seeing your new works.
xo
Andrea

blue hour designs said...

Thankfully our boys are as obsessed with books as I was, and still am! Norbert has also always been a big reader. I think we passed this on to our boys. Our oldest, especially, always hightails it to the books whenever we visit friends :)