Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the merry month of May...

....completely got swept away out from under me.
It went by so incredibly fast.

I spent a large amount of time in the studio creating and making due to the high volume of orders we got as a result of our fantabulous article in Etsy.....but also, we sent A LOT of work to three additional stores in May.
They are located in San Francisco, Portland and here in good ol' Denver.  

Norbert is working on adding a page to our website with all the locations that carry our work. It should hopefully be up this week.


Besides, making this custom order necklace...


...I spent May keeping up with all of that wonderful busy-ness.

For the past week, however, I have been designing!!!
As always, I get super excited to share my new work so please keep an eye here and the fb page for the drop.
We are working hard to get my new work listed as soon as possible.


Otherwise, we've also been spending a lot of time with my parents who have been living in our house for the past month. We have LOVED having them here, but they will soon be gone because they are moving to a sweet townhome 8 minutes away.

So all in all I feel like the last 6 weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind. I did, though, spend a good week in that timeframe celebrating my birthday.....because apparently the older you get, the more days you get to tack on to the celebration ;)


See you soon...

Share |

2 comments:

melidcreations said...

Your article on Etsy has inspired me so much. I'm a huge fan of yours. I am also a jewelry designer but I'm still working with the beads... although you have inspired me to learn silversmithing. I hope that one day I can create beautiful pieces such as yours. And I also hope that some day soon I can live out my dream of working at home.

I'm so excited to see that you will be supplying out of San Fran!! We head there almost every weekend. Which store is it? I'll have to go check it out in person. Can't wait to see the new creations. Keep up the fantastic work :-)

~Melissa Lopez
Meli-D Creations

blue hour designs said...

Thank you SO much Melissa :)
I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment here.

The names and locations of the stores that carry my work is now located on our website under the 'locations' tab.

Have a great week!