Monday, July 5, 2010

It's that time again....


Time for some listings.

I took a 2 - 3 hour break this evening to go and light fireworks.....so it's going to be a late night. We were supposed to light them last night, but we got rained out. It's no problem though because it feels like we celebrated twice :) The boys are having two late nights in a row. This morning they did not even wake up until after 8! Generally they are up like roosters at 6:30. I'm hoping that tomorrow morning they'll have a repeat! I'm definitely going to want to sleep in.............


So along with new work I am also reintroducing some old favorites to my Etsy shop.


These leaf earrings are making a reappearance.


AND these earrings are my new favorites! I LOVE, love, love how they came out. I've had this sketch sitting for awhile in my notebook.


So this pair started out as another old design I had made a long time ago, but once I started working on them they took on a completely different life. I am really happy with these, too.


I haven't had a turquoise necklace in my shop for quite awhile. I am  really digging the chain.




I have lots more and I am going to work as long as I can tonight and then I'll finish tomorrow.


THIS one, however, is mine :)
As soon as I saw this cut of citrine I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Half-way through working on it I realized that I was going to keep this one. It's been waaaay too long since I've made myself a necklace.
I loved this one too much.

 I will make this design again though.........when I find another stone shaped like a petal. It was a really fun (and time consuming) piece to work on.

Okay, I've got to get moving.....back to work.

bye :)


No comments: