Well this deliciousness would definitely top that list.
And this as well!
I came across this yummy, wonderful site today and as a result I promptly added it to my favorites list.
Delicious, huh! I am definitely going to try some of the recipes I find on here.
The website is Smitten Kitchen and I swear if you like food at all you'll stare at this site for awhile.
So awhile back my lovely friend Charlotta at Space for Inspiration gave me a very lovely award and as a result I am supposed to share 7 things that make me happy.
So without further ado:
1. My Monkeys - there are 3 of them....they also make me crazy....really, crazy ;)
2. Nature - I think that is why I go a little crazy in the winter. I'm not out nearly as much as I am during warmer months and I go stir crazy...mainly because I gain so much energy from being outdoors.
3. Travel, Travel, Travel - I can't express how much I love to wander and see all the cultures and places first hand. I have wanderlust in my heart :)
4. Great Conversation - This is a biggie, too. Really good conversation along with numbers 3 and 5 pretty much mean I am one hell of a happy camper ;)
5. Sustenance - Really good food, great wine, a cold beer in the summer....they put a big smile on my face :)
6. Reading - I have always been a bookworm...since I was little I had my nose in a book. One of my dreams is to one day have my own room with floor to ceiling bookcases filling the entire area and a comfy couch in the middle so I can read....undisturbed.
7. Beauty/Art/Visual Stimulation - This can be a photograph, scenery, a person, a well-designed room, a piece of artwork.....anything that stimulates me visually. I live for this stimulation....I pick up on it everywhere.
On another note, I have not been feeling the best again this week. As a result, I haven't been in my workshop hardly at all. I think I pulled some muscles (stupid me lifting heavy weight in the gym) so I am trying to rest to give them a chance to recover. :( Hopefully this will be soon....