Friday, June 5, 2009

Things that I want...

I thought I would share a few beautiful pieces from the 'favorites' section of my etsy shop. For those of you who do not know the process of 'hearting' someone on etsy, it basically is a mechanism for people to show their appreciation for an item that is publicly displayed for everyone to see. I have a growing list of favorites because like I have mentioned before, etsy has incredibly talented artisans.

Here is one dress that I love by innerevolution. I love the simplicity of her designs, yet they are very form flattering and sensual. I have to have this dress! Sometime soon I hope :)

Another favorite of mine is this pair of house slippers. I love to wear slippers at home and it would be nice if they were this stylish to boot! I would wear them out as well if I could!

I need to run off and have some evening tea with my parents right now...they are leaving in the morning to return to New Mexico.


They will be soo missed!!

No comments: