Monday, May 25, 2009

We're back...

I'd like to say that this weekend was really relaxing...but really, I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Exactly how relaxing can it really get with little kids?! So it's nice to be home, athough it was great to get away for the weekend as well.
We walked around the town and found this adorable little bookstore. I loved the old wood floors and the old world feel it had. I could have spent an entire afternoon curled up on one of those couches reading if I could....with a cup of coffee or tea next to me.
My boys hung out in this corner of the bookstore. My oldest is going to be a bookworm like his parents. He can sit with books for literally hours.
Okay, now I get to FINALLY get back to work. I've been going crazy not being able to create and make things. These are the stones I think I'll whip into settings tomorrow.
Look for them in my shop soon :) Now it's time for a movie...

No comments: